We provide a kid-friendly environment for the comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of both common and complex breathing problems.
We are dedicated to providing a state-of-the-art approach with a personal touch. From our safari-themed office to the promise that you will see a board-certified pediatric pulmonologist at every visit, we take the care of your children seriously.
We provide complete inpatient and consultative services at St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital in Tampa, FL.
We are the only group in the area to provide such a complete array of diagnostic testing, allowing us to evaluate a wide range of ages.
- pre-school pulmonary function testing.
- exhaled nitric-oxide.
- full spirometry and plethysmography.
- exercise testing.
- comprehensive immunology evaluation.
- serologic and genetic evaluation of lung disease.
- pediatric specific radiologic evaluation.
- pediatric sleep laboratory.
- complete laryngoscopy and bronchoscopy with bronchoalveolar lavage under conscious sedation or with pediatric anesthesia.
- comprehensive PCR-based testing for a wide array of respiratory viral illnesses.
- child friendly allergy testing.
- we offer homeopathic sleep aids and immune system enhancers.
- Aerodigestive Medicine
We are a significant provider of Synagis for high-risk infants in our area. Synagis is a monthly injection given during the RSV season which helps protect hi-risk infants from severe illness associated with RSV (respiratory syncytial virus). Please contact our office with any questions regarding scheduling and eligibility.
We are one of the areas largest providers of Xolair. Xolair is a monthly injection for patients 6 years of age and older with moderate to severe persistent allergic asthma which is not controlled by typical controller therapy. Please contact our office with questions regarding eligibility or to schedule an appointment. For more information regarding Xolair, please click here.
We work closely with an expanded network of pediatric subspecialists including: Pediatric ENT, Pediatric GI, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric speech/swallow therapists to provide an integrated and thorough approach to your child’s needs.